Find out how to register for IGCSE/International GCSE and school exams if you are a private candidate.
SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
To do this, you will need:
- Your completed and signed registration forms (forms available at the bottom of this page). Please make and keep a photocopy of these forms for your records:
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Registration Form
- Pearsons Edexcel Examinations Registration Form
- One colour passport-size photograph. This must be taken within the past three months.
- A clear photocopy of your valid passport.
Submit your completed form and supporting documents to our exams team via email. You will receive your Statement of Entry and information about your examination venues approximately three weeks before your exams via email.
You will find the fees for all exams listed in the examinations schedules at the bottom of this page. Your application will not be processed until you have paid for your exams.
Examinations are payable by direct bank deposit ONLY. Details will appear on your invoice.
Each examination board has a normal registration stage for each exam session. You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a penalty fee. You can find more about late registration penalty fees here.
If you need special arrangements during your examinations, you must submit a recent medical report along with your application form. The medical report must specify what arrangements you will need for your examinations and must be submitted at least two months before the start of the examination session. Learn more about special arrangements.