As an added safety protocol amid the increasing Covid-19 cases and following New South Wales Government guidance, we are requiring all candidates to present a proof of full vaccination (actual vaccination card or certificate). A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their last dose. This requirement is for the health and safety of all test-takers. If you are unable to comply with this at this point, we apologise that you may request a transfer or refund.
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first seven papers within the Foundations in Accountancy suite of awards (FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FMA, FFA and FAB) and the Knowledge level of the ACCA Qualification (F1, F2, F3 and F4).
General Information about ACCA CBEs
Sitting CBEs provides the following benefits:
- Flexibility: You are not restricted to fix-timed paper-based examination sessions, as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the CBE exams
- Instant results: Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Quick upload of result: Your results are uploaded by the centre immediately after the exam and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
- Two-hours long
- 50 questions
- Mark given as a percentage
- Pass mark of 50%
On the test day
Please refer to the Candidate test day journey for more information.
ACCA offers Practice Tests which are an excellent additional source of exam-style questions. When you complete a Practice Test you will receive a score, but more importantly you will also receive a personalised feedback diagram showing how you have performed across the syllabus. You can use the diagram to get an at a glance view of your strengths and weaknesses, which will allow you to plan your final revision before you take a live exam.
You can log into myACCA to purchase tests. You can purchase a single Practice Test or a set of three tests for that subject.
When are ACCA CBEs available
ACCA CBEs are available on a monthly basis in Sydney starting from March 2018. The test dates for the next three months are open for registration. There may be more sessions if there is a strong demand, so please stay updated by visiting our website regularly.
- 5 April 2022
- 12 April 2022
- 19 April 2022
- 26 April 2022
ACCA is delivered at our partner venue in Melbourne:
Global Business College of Australia,
338 Queen Street, Melbourne.
Dates to be confirmed.
How much does it cost
The prices below are GST inclusive.
Please note that there is a fee increase starting 1 July 2021.
How to register for ACCA CBEs
|On Demand CBE Exams for Foundations in Accountancy (FIA)||Price (AUD) from 1 July 2021|
FA1 Recording Financial transactions
MA1 Management Information
FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
$260 per subject
FBT Business and Technology
FMA Management Accounting
FFA Financial Accounting
$300 per subject
On Demand CBE exams for ACCA Qualification
Price (AUD) from 1 July 2021
Business and Technology (BT)
Management Accounting (MA)
Financial Accounting (FA)
$300 per subject
Corporate and Business Law (LW) - ENG & GLO
$360 per subject
The test venue of ACCA CBEs is at British Council Sydney at Edgecliff.
Please follow the instructions below to register.
- Make sure you read through and understand the Information Sheet for CBE Students.
- Complete the Examination Request Form below and submit to: email@example.com
- Upon receiving your request form, we will email through an invoice with payment instructions within 3-5 working days.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email as soon as your payment is received.
Registration is open until COB the Friday before the exam date, by which time payment should have been received by the British Council in order to secure a place. The registration process usually takes a few days and seating is limited, therefore candidates are strongly recommended to register as early as possible.
For other ACCA CBE-related enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Sydney local time).
Our refund policy
If you are doing an ACCA computer-based exam, the following applies:
- Cancellation or withdrawal is made more than fourteen days before the exam: You are eligible for a full refund regardless of the reason, minus the admin fee of $25.
- Cancellation or withdrawal is made fourteen working days or less before the exam: There is no refund, but you can defer to an available upcoming ACCA CBE*.
- Deferment of exam will be approved only five working days or more prior to the exam unless evidence is provided*
- Cancellation or withdrawal is made after registration (token creation within 24 hours): There is no refund.
- Any refund that is approved will be debited the admin fee of $25
* Please note that evidence of reasons why the candidate is not fit to take the exam on the day will be required for a refund and is subject to approval by Exams Manager. Processing period can take up to one month.