Examinations Manager Australia & New Zealand
British Council Australia is looking to appoint an Examinations Manager Australia & New Zealand who will be responsible for the overall management of business development and service delivery of our Examinations Services business in Australia and New Zealand. Principal areas of responsibility include business pursuit, financial management, stakeholder management, people management, compliance with quality and security standards and exams-related customer service.
|Working hours||As per contract|
|Annual leave||As per contract|
|Closing date||Sunday 19 January 2020|
British Council Australia is looking to appoint an Examinations Manager Australia & New Zealand who will be responsible for developing and delivering the 2-year market led, integrated cross portfolio Business Development & Sales strategy aligned with Global/Regional Exams strategy working with other British Council colleagues to leverage opportunities and create value for UK Qualifications in Australia & New Zealand.
To qualify for this role, you will need:
1. Language requirement is a must for this role: you must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
2. You are educated to degree level or above;
3. You are a proven business developer, preferrably in education or examination areas;
4. You are always proactive in looking for ways to improve/streamline the current practices;
5. You are an excellent communicator who can effectively develop relationships and creating shared-purpose with with our commercial clients and key stakeholders;
6. You are knowledgable in of UK examinations; you are insightful in terms of education sector in Australia+/New Zealand;
7. You are experienced in problem solving-based sales experience and project management.
How to apply
To apply, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/AUS-584external