As a leading provider of examinations services, we have a reputation for exceptionally high quality standards.
We've formed partnerships with a wide range of UK professional institutions to administer professional examinations of various natures. We administer examinations on behalf of professional bodies in sectors such as:
- Oil Drilling
- Information Technology
Our examination management service includes inventory, receipt and storage of examination materials; arrangements for room hire; invigilator/s fees and scheduling; delivery/collection of examination materials to/from venue under secure conditions; liaison with institutions and candidates (both before and during examinations, if required); and secure return/dispatch of completed examination materials to institutions.
How to register
- Make sure you have all the relevant information regarding your examination at hand ie date, time, duration, name of paper, contact name and details at the testing institute
- Ask your Testing Institute to complete and email the ‘Testing Institute Student Confirmation Booking Form’ (see below) to email@example.com
- Click on the link below which will direct you to our online registration page
Professional Body Examinations booking site
- Click on the ‘Register interest’ link within the table
- Complete all fields of the form, paying special attention to the compulsory fields marked by a red *
- If you are sitting more than one paper please include details of other papers within the ‘Additional Papers’ box
- Then click on the ‘Register Interest’ button, after which your request will be sent to us.
Once we receive your request AND completed ‘Testing Institute Student Confirmation Booking Form’ we will email through an invoice.
Once payment has been received your booking will be confirmed and further details regarding your examination will be sent to you via email.
How much will it cost?
Our costs include venue hire, invigilation charges, secure storage of question papers and scripts. Our costs do not include the exam fees charged by the board. Please get in touch with the board to discuss their exam fees.
Monday - Friday
|First paper (Maximum of three hours)||AU$ 320|
|Each additional paper / Subsequent three hours
(within the same application)
|Courier charges||AU$ 60|
*All charges are inclusive of GST.
**For exams that straddle the two time slots, the fees will be determined by the end time of the exams.